Today I am 41 weeks and Brynlee is still holding out. I decided to go ahead and start my maternity leave since sitting at my desk for 7-8 hours a day probably isn't helping jump start anything. Today is the first day of leave and it's been pretty productive so far... I've swept, mopped, dusted, did the dishes, hung up some pictures and decorations, looked up some crock pot recipes, watched a couple episodes of Ellen, and started cleaning the guest room... oh yes, and of course fit a nap in between all of that! I guess Brynlee needs to show up soon because at this rate I'm going to run out of things to do!
Also, I wanted to post a little bit about our beautiful niece and crazy nephew. We love spending time with Alyssa and Raymond and I am looking forward to Brynlee looking up to her wonderful cousins!
Us with Raymond after his basketball game just a couple of weeks ago...

With Alyssa after a soccer game a season (or two) ago. I realized I am really bad at getting pictures of the 3 of us together for a picture; I will have to get better at that!
man those are some good looking kids... thier mom must be a real looker!
ReplyDelete