Friday, June 12, 2009 I was wrapping up my last day of a work trip to Atlanta. I called Andy that morning to make sure he knew where to pick me up once I got back into town. After some chit-chatting he informed me that he either already bought some pregnancy tests or was planning on buying some because he "knew" this was the month! My flight didn't land until early evening and after a full day of working and flying I was ready to grab something to eat... Andy was ready to go home and have me take the test. It didn't take much for me to convince him that if I was pregnant then I would still be pregnant after dinner, so we went out to eat. After pretty much the quickest dinner of my life we went home to find out the verdict. Well, I'm guessing you can figure it out from here... I tested, it was a positive, we celebrated, tested (again) and celebrated (again). As if that wasn't enough I tested the next morning as well ;)
It's surreal how a year ago I still didn't believe the positive test and now we have a precious baby girl that has brought so much joy to our life and our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment